Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Blog Guru Wanted.

"Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."   
-Steve Jobs-

My inner voice is telling me I need a wise and wonderful helper to make my blog a place of beauty that attracts me to it like a flower draws a bee. A soulful resting place beneath a tree whose roots drink deeply from the river by its side. Where birds chirp in the morning. Where fear has no friends. A verdant place to pick a blade of grass, place it between your thumbs, and blow a fresh sound into space. 

I have two blogs I'd like to meld into one. I want to easily post photos and text. I believe the universe responds to our requests, so I'm putting this one out there. If you can help or know someone who can, please contact me. Let's make a beautiful space together and do some good and Godly work.

chris.manion@gmail.com


No comments :

Post a Comment